About Tina "Kat" Courtney
I first received the term "Afterlife Coach" after one of the many times I experienced death. I had been working as a Spiritual Life Coach and Shamanic Apprentice for a decade, and felt that my life's purpose was still a little. . . off. As I sat in my 999th or so Ayahuasca ceremony, it dawned on me that there are three things I love most in this world: Connection to soul, Ayahuasca, and death.
After the craziest of journeys with this medicine, I finally realized I was not meant to be an Ayahuasquera - I was meant to be the before and after guide.
I also work with people in hospice. I adore shadow work. I'm in love with death. Ayahuasca only made that a deeper calling and understanding.
And here are just a few highlights of the steps in the journey that lead me to this present calling:
- Almost 1,000 shamanic ceremonies, between Ayahuasca and Huachuma / San Pedro. I trained for 10 years as an apprentice with maestros in both the Amazonian jungle and the U.S.
- Extensive experience as a Spiritual Life Coach, helping hundreds of people awaken and integrate transformational experiences, reconnecting with soul and deepening self-love
- Studied with multiple consciousness experts, including Tim Freke, Richard Moss, and Adyashanti
- Graduate of Master Herbalist Julie McIntyre’s Earth Medicine Apprenticeship, with extensive skills in using plant consciousness as a means of physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing. I’m also an herbalist and plant communicator.
- Taught classes on awareness expansion, shamanic healing techniques, and plant consciousness to hundreds of students
- Hostess and facilitator to hundreds of spiritual events in the Las Vegas area, through the Awareness and Consciousness Group of Southern Nevada
Most importantly, I've been through hell; physically and emotionally. I've walked this walk through authenticity. I've touched the other side many times. I learned to love my shadow because it was either surrender and love it all or go crazy and self-destruct. I'm grateful my soul chose the latter. I'd love to help yours do the same.