Embark on a traditional Master Plant Dieta at an isolated location outside of Las Vegas, NV
January 25th-February 1st
Go Deeper with Plant Medicine for Profound Healings and Awakenings
If you’re ready to have a very meaningful connection with plant consciousness, a dieta is literally a game-changer in how we relate to ourselves and the universe.
Kat is offering a handful of journeyers an unforgettable experience to diet on a shamanic master plant in a safe and isolated space, complete with opening and closing plant medicine ceremonies, freshly prepared organic food, daily integration assistance, daily guided meditations, nature walks, and the sharing of various shamanic wisdoms. To learn more about what a Master Plant Dieta entails, click here.
Here are the details of this very special experience:
· Ceremony with Mother opening the portal
· Carefully chosen master plan for each participant - Based on the intentions and desires you have for this work in your current chapter of life, Kat will help you choose the perfect plant partner for this incredible experience
· Daily integration, meditation, and spiritual support
· Mapacho, Hapeh, Sananga and other plant support
· Daily icaros and medicine songs; Kat will teach 3 of these during the experience so you can have them as reminders in the aftermath
· All food and plant medicines provided
· Lots of various shamanic tools will be shared, as well as personal work in understanding the unique gifts of the plant you are dieting on
· We will have regular spirit fires in the backyard, epic connections with each other, lots of time in solitude, and plenty of heavenly diet-friendly food
· Cactus ceremony to close the diet, where we will start to bring in the lessons of the experience
· This will take place at a clean, rustic home about an hour outside of Las Vegas - very isolated with incredible views, and lots of space for hiking and connection with nature
· Maximum of 7 participants.
· There are 3 private bedrooms with 1 bed each. The large common area will house the additional beds. Two shared bathrooms with showers and bathtubs. We will share space as equally as possible.
· Camping is also welcome for those that prefer the great outdoors
Cost is $1,700 (beds are in common areas and two separate bedrooms - we will share space as equally as possible) – all-inclusive (lodging, food, ceremonies, plant medicines, integration support)
Register with a $500 deposit to secure your space
Questions? Comments? Contact Kat here and she will reply promptly. Thank you!