Embark on a traditional Master Plant Dieta at an isolated location outside of Denver, Colorado
September 19th-25th 2020
Go Deeper with Plant Medicine for Profound Healings and Awakenings
If you’re ready to have a very meaningful connection with plant consciousness, a dieta is literally a game-changer in how we relate to ourselves and the universe.
And what better time than autumn to shed old patterns, beliefs, and behaviors, and birth a new version of ourselves.
Kat is offering a handful of journeyers an unforgettable experience to diet on a shamanic master plant in a safe and isolated space, complete with opening and closing plant medicine ceremonies (3 ceremonies total), freshly prepared organic food, daily integration assistance, daily guided meditations, nature walks, and the sharing of various shamanic wisdoms. To learn more about what a Master Plant Dieta entails, click here.
Here are the details of this very special experience:
· Ceremony with the Mother Vine opening the portal, and another mid-week to deepen the connection
· We will select a master plant based on where you are at in your journey, and what you are looking to experience and achieve. Possibilities include Rose, Bobinsana, Sage, Lavender, Pine, and many more
· Daily integration, meditation, and spiritual support
· Mapacho, Hapeh, Sananga and other plant support
· Icaros and medicine songs
· All food, lodging and plant medicines provided
· Lots of various shamanic tools will be shared, as well as personal work in understanding the unique gifts of the plant you are dieting on
· We will have regular spirit fires, epic connections with each other, lots of time in solitude, and plenty of heavenly diet-friendly food
· Cactus ceremony to close the diet, where we will start to bring in the lessons of the experience
· This will take place at a beautiful mountain retreat outside of Denver
· Maximum of 8 participants
Cost is $1,800 - all-inclusive (lodging, food, ceremonies, plant medicines, integration support)
$500 due upon registration, remaining balance 30 days out - thank you!
Questions? Comments? Contact Kat here and she will reply personally. Thank you!